Rent a Bike
Bike hire at Sport Narr in See
Paznaun has a legendary mountain bike network. Pros will have as much fun on the bike as leisure riders and beginners. Experience the variety-packed bike routes. Enjoy the wonderful scenery and the impressive mountains in the Paznaun region on two wheels..
Our specialist shop has top-quality bikes available for hire. There is also find a fantastic selection of bike equipment to choose from. Jerseys, shoes and safety equipment including helmets, gloves and glasses are also available.
- Mountain bike
- 1/2 day
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 4 days
- 5 days
- 6 & 7 days
Maintenance & Servicing
Top quality E-Bikes and E-Bike Fullys from Scott are available to hire. Our staff ensure that bikes are checked daily, charged and washed.
Sport Narr E-Bikes
E-Bikes provide an enjoyable cycling experience for everyone; twice as much fun, half the energy expenditure. On an E-Bike Fully you cover difficult terrain twice as fast and this helps when you are out on tours covering many metres altitude.
There is of course a fantastic selection of bike equipment, jerseys, shoes, helmets, gloves etc. in our shop. So what are you waiting for? Hop on to your bike, start pedalling and explore Tyrol's Paznaun region!
Conditions of hire
- The lessee is wholly responsible for sports equipment that is on loan.
- It is not permissible to give a third party any item of sports equipment that is on loan.
- Hired sports equipment is not covered by insurance. In the event of theft, breakage or damage through improper use, the lessee is responsible for the present value and repair costs.
- Sports equipment can be insured against breakage and theft.
- Theft must be reported to the lessor within 24 hours and the relevant security authority is to be informed.
- Exchange of any hired sports equipment can be done at any time. If an item of equipment from a higher category is chose, the surcharge stated on the price list is to be paid.
- In the event of injury or illness equipment is to be returned immediately and medical help sought. In this instance any rental costs will be reimbursed for the time the equipment has not been us
- If equipment is unable to be used due to unfavourable weather conditions or other events, the hire price will not be reimbursed. Returning any hire equipment early and reimbursement of the rental price for the time the equipment has not been used is only possible if the lessee has to depart early for good reason.
- The lessee is to ensure that equipment is stored in such a way that mix-up or theft is prevented. Skis should only be stored individually, separate from one another, or in a ski safe. Storage of equipment at night - in a locked ski room in your accommodation, or in a locked vehicle.
- Upon signing the address form, the lessee confirms the accuracy of their personal details.
- Should any hired equipment not be returned without valid reason, the lessee must take into account that a theft report may be lodged.