Rent a E-Bike
E-Bike hire at Sport Narr in See
Want to get out into the natural surroundings, experience the activity you are passionate about? And experience twice as much riding fun, yet with half the exertion – then an electric bike is the right choice for you. Under your own steam and with help from cleverly thought-out technology you can cover even long routes and steep mountain roads, and have fun. And you will always enjoy gentle cycling and be travelling in an environmentally-friendly manner.
- E-Bike 750 Wh
- E-Bike Fully
- E-Bike Fully 750 Wh
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 4 days
- 5 days
- 6 & 7 days
- additional day
Mountain bike network
There is a legendary mountain bike network available for you in the Paznaun. Pros will have as much fun on the bike as leisure riders and beginners. Hop on to your bike, start pedalling and explore Tyrol's Paznaun region!
Top-quality bikes are available for you to hire. Whether it is classic tracks or leisurely tours – with the latest models from Scott you will be really well kitted out to explore the cycling paradise around See.
You will also find a fantastic selection of bike equipment, jerseys, shoes, helmets, gloves etc... in our shop. So what are you waiting for? Hop on to your bike, start pedalling and explore Tyrol's Paznaun region!
Conditions of hire
- The lessee is wholly responsible for sports equipment that is on loan.
- It is not permissible to give a third party any item of sports equipment that is on loan.
- Hired sports equipment is not covered by insurance. In the event of theft, breakage or damage through improper use, the lessee is responsible for the present value and repair costs.
- Sports equipment can be insured against breakage and theft.
- Theft must be reported to the lessor within 24 hours and the relevant security authority is to be informed.
- Exchange of any hired sports equipment can be done at any time. If an item of equipment from a higher category is chose, the surcharge stated on the price list is to be paid.
- In the event of injury or illness equipment is to be returned immediately and medical help sought. In this instance any rental costs will be reimbursed for the time the equipment has not been used.
- If equipment is unable to be used due to unfavourable weather conditions or other events, the hire price will not be reimbursed. Returning any hire equipment early and reimbursement of the rental price for the time the equipment has not been used is only possible if the lessee has to depart early for good reason.
- The lessee is to ensure that equipment is stored in such a way that mix-up or theft is prevented. Skis should only be stored individually, separate from one another, or in a ski safe. Storage of equipment at night - in a locked ski room in your accommodation, or in a locked vehicle.
- Upon signing the address form, the lessee confirms the accuracy of their personal details.
- Should any hired equipment not be returned without valid reason, the lessee must take into account that a theft report may be lodged.